- To be a channel for Internet users report illegal or harmful content they have found on the Internet.
- To be a hub for organizations in eliminating illegal or harmful content before it gets too widespread and severe to effectively attack.
- To set up a network for Internet users and service providers to work toward a common standard to be used as a guideline in dealing with illegal or harmful content on the Internet.
- To ensure mechanisms of cooperation among local and global stakeholders to counter illegal or harmful content on the Internet.
- To be Thailand coordinator for INHOPE affiliations to attack child pornography and child sexual abuse material on the Internet